Comment on page
As conference organisers, there is a lot to plan - you have an idea, develop a concept and a programme, determine your target group and so on and so forth... Since you want to hold your conference on DINA, we would like to reduce your workload a little, at least at this point, and provide you with the following checklist. Below, you will find important points you should have sorted out before the start of your conference:
- Create your conference, design it and add a results project, if necessary. Important note: Create a microsite to make your conference appealing to participants or to attract external interest in your project.
- Determine how participants can register for your conference - with a simple or detailed application form. (If you need a more complex registration form, you can of course use other tools (such as pretix.eu or any other form provider).
- Give your participants a brieﬁng so that they can quickly find their way around DINA. For more information, see the Participant Checklist.
- Give your interpreters a brief so that they can quickly find their way around DINA. For more information, see the Interpreter Checklist.
- Book the necessary server capacity free of charge at least one week before the start of your conference.
- Designate one or more people from your team as the technical contact person who can be reached by chat or phone during the conference and inform them accordingly in advance.