As conference organisers, there is a lot to plan - you have an idea, develop a concept and a programme, determine your target group and so on and so forth... Since you want to hold your conference on DINA, we would like to reduce your workload a little, at least at this point, and provide you with the following checklist. Below, you will find important points you should have sorted out before the start of your conference:
- Create your conference, design it and add a results project, if necessary. Important note: Create a microsite to make your conference appealing to participants or to attract external interest in your project.
- Determine how participants can register for your conference - with a simple or detailed application form. (If you need a more complex registration form, you can of course use other tools (such as pretix.eu or any other form provider).
- Give your participants a brieﬁng so that they can quickly find their way around DINA. For more information, see the Participant Checklist.
- Give your interpreters a brief so that they can quickly find their way around DINA. For more information, see the Interpreter Checklist.
- Book the necessary server capacity free of charge at least one week before the start of your conference.
- Designate one or more people from your team as the technical contact person who can be reached by chat or phone during the conference and inform them accordingly in advance.
Last modified 1yr ago